Accounting Services for Sole Traders & Partnerships
By Pauline Healey
Accountancy for Partnerships & Sole Traders
We take care of your self-employed accounts and provide quarterly or mid-year finance reviews so you can continue being awesome with what you do whilst being confident that you finances are being managed and kept up to date.
We will set you up on Xero accounting software, at the level required for your business, and provide training and full year support. You will not need to update a spreadsheet for your finances, you can simply focus on your business.
With Quarterly or Mid-year reviews we will set a date to run through your financial and management reports together, to ensure you are maximising your business cash and profits whilst having an estimate of how your year end tax bill may be based on current projection of work.
With our added value packages we make business finances easy, minimising your administration activities enabling you to have more time to do what you love!
We will prepare all required statutory returns for HMRC, in good time, so there are no last minute panics to scramble for payment of your tax bill. And if you are VAT registered or need to become registered in the near future, we will also take care of your returns.
Benefits of our sole trader or partnership support packages with Xero software;
- Manage your accounts from your phone, tablet or laptop at anytime, anywhere
- Capture expenses on the go with photo capture and item recognition
- Send professional invoices, have automatic reminders and quickly allocate payments
- Have your key business financial data on the app, see you cash flow in real time, on the go
- Have access to chartered accountancy support throughout the year as your business partner
- Know how your current finance performance BEFORE year end and work with your finance support to forecast future months activities to maximise tax benefits and profit opportunities
Packages start from £65 + software per month.
Contact us today to discover the start of your financial freedom.
My Top Tax Tips for Business Owners
Can I claim back my start-up costs?
Do I need a business bank account?
How do I switch my accountancy to a new accountant?
The process of switching accountants (or bookkeepers) should be simple and stress free, at Logical BI we take care of much of the requirements. Following our discovery call you will receive a fixed price proposal for our services, if you choose to proceed we will run through our onboarding process checklist.
• We ask that you contact your current accountant to let them know that you’re moving on and grant them permission to speak to ourselves, if you need help with drafting an email we can help with that too.
• Professional clearance and disengagement letter is requested from ourselves to your current accountants. We will ask if there is any reason we cannot take you on as a client, a required formality, and to provide details of the work they have completed so far with key reports and copies of most recent submissions.
• You then assign authority that we can act as your new accountants, filing returns on your behalf.
A few simple steps on your behalf, guided by ourselves is all that is required allowing you to continue to manage your business core whilst we support your business finances, maximising your profits and cash whilst reducing your financial administrative burden.