Business Planning Packages
Helping Business of All Sizes and Locations
Pauline is keen to help businesses of all sizes whenever possible and, with that in mind, has created a series of packages whereby all businesses can access her expertise and professionalism without breaking the bank.
Below list some of the more popular business packages, there may be something below that will set your business on the path to increased efficiency and profitability quickly and easily.
If you see something that looks as if it might suit your business’s situation, or would like to discuss another area requiring finance or supply chain strategic input, why not give Pauline a ring with no obligation?
Pauline will not take a fee if she does not believe she will add value to your business.
Choose the Business Planning Package that suits your Business Needs
Business Planning, Forecasts and Budgets
- Align your business vision and strategy into business plans and financial forecasts.
- Initial or Reforecast: 12 month detail plus quarterly to end of year 3.
- Profit & Loss and Cashflow.
- Provide detailed 13-week cashflow model with monthly totals for remaining 9 months, linking data to ledger balances and forecast model.
- Create scenario and ‘what-if’ modelling to provide options for various growth models.
- Additional narrative for business plans if required to support funding submission.
Management Accounting Pack Creation or Refresh
- Review of existing financial reports to create or refresh the current management reporting pack.
- Align reporting content to match company strategy and targets.
- Financial and commercial reports to include sales and customer metrics and multi-functional performance indicators.
- Link management reports to existing systems for future updates, provide training for your finance team to update with monthly results.
Customer / Market Analysis
- Analyse customer returns by relevant business sectors/product/market mix.
- Identify all costs associated with a sale and ensure correctly recorded within accounts correctly for a full recovery.
- Identify the performance of customers by revenue, profit, and cash performance.
- Review of pricing and payment structure with recommendations of alternative options.
- Provide a plan to drive improvement against poor yielding customers.
Business Process, Systems and Automation Review
- Do you know if your business is operating as efficiently as possible? Do you want to gain hours back to your day, whilst improving profit?
- Deep dive and discover workflows with our end to end business process mapping for specific deliverables or for whole business.
- We will recommend areas for process improvement and automation, providing straightforward yet robust workflows, mapping out gains in time or funds.
- Project management, change management coaching and implementation all included within the package if required.
Financial Preparation for Financing or Investment
- Complete financial health check of existing Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow forecast; advising of adjustments if necessary.
- Detailed monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow forecast for next 12 months and quarterly year 2 and year 3.
- Review of supplier order to creditor payment process and customer order to debtor payment process.
- Review full company systems, goodwill and personnel structure.
- Introduction to loan, financing or investment options, ensuring correct advise provided to suit your business requirements.
All packages can be adapted to match your business’s individual needs.
Do You Need Extra Support?
Take a Look at our Retainer Services
Pauline has a series of Retainer Service Packages that will ensure your business is supported in the way that your company thinks is best.