Business Planning Packages
Helping Business of All Sizes and Locations
Pauline is keen to help businesses of all sizes whenever possible and, with that in mind, has created a series of packages whereby smaller businesses can access her expertise and professionalism without breaking the bank, prices start from £495.
Below list some of the more popular business packages, there may be something below that will set your business on the path to increased efficiency and profitability quickly and easily.
If you see something that looks as if it might suit your business’s situation, or would like to discuss another area requiring finance or supply chain strategic input, why not give Pauline a ring with no obligation?
Pauline will not take a fee if she does not believe she will add value to your business.
Choose the Business Planning Package that suits your Business Needs
Business Planning, Forecasts and Budgets
- Align your business vision and strategy into business plans and financial forecasts.
- Initial or Reforecast: 12 month detail plus quarterly to end of year 3.
- Profit & Loss and Cashflow on Excel template.
- Additional narrative for business plans if required to support funding submission.
Management Accounting Pack Creation or Refresh
- Review of existing financial reports to create or refresh the current management reporting pack.
- Align reporting content to match company strategy and targets.
- Financial and commercial reports to include sales and customer metrics and multi-functional performance indicators.
- Link management reports to existing systems for future updates, provide training for your finance team to update with monthly results.
Financial Health Check & Performance Report
- Review of historic last year-end and monthly Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Identify areas for improving profits and cashflow.
- Create a minimum of 8 multi-functional performance metrics linked to available source data with templates to continue monitoring against targets.
Detailed Cashflow Forecast & Cost Review
- Provide a detailed 13-week cashflow model with monthly totals for the remaining 9 months.
- Link data to current outgoings, ledger balances and financial forecasts.
- Provide Excel template for ongoing cashflow modelling.
Customer / Market Analysis
- Analyse customer returns by relevant business sectors/product/market mix.
- Identify all costs associated with a sale and ensure correctly recorded within accounts correctly for a full recovery.
- Identify the performance of customers by revenue, profit, and cash performance.
- Provide a plan to drive improvement against poor yielding customers.
Financial Preparation for Financing or Investment
- Review of existing Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow forecast; advising of required adjustments against existing accounts and reports as required.
- Detailed monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow forecast for next 12 months (cashflow detail 13 weeks then monthly) and quarterly year 2 and year 3.
- Review of supplier order to creditor payment process and customer order to debtor payment process.
- Reconciliation of current Trial Balance to ledgers; Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet advising of correcting journal where required.
- Review full company systems, goodwill and personnel structure.
XERO System Implementation and Training
- Certified XERO advisor
- Review of business requirements and alignment to a suitable XERO package and additional platforms for full business automation.
- Review of historic data, data conversion and upload opening balances to new system, system set up bank, expenses, customers, order to invoicing process and suppliers.
- Set up customised system reports as required.
- One-to-one training for your business for ongoing input and reporting requirements.
- Support for the digital VAT submission, annual accounts, and on-going system and financial management can be arranged if required.