Who Are We?
Pauline and Chris Healey are husband and wife, both trading under the business name Logical BI, who specialise in helping businesses achieve their goals by applying their individual expertise.
Chris is the business intelligence data architect, administrator and developer. Whereas Pauline is our finance and operations director, chartered accountant, accredited member in practice with vast experiance within supply chain operations.
Pauline Healey is a Chartered Management Accountant and also an accredited Member in Practice, one of the 2,500 CIMA Members in the UK who are certified to practice on their own with clients, as opposed to being employed within an organisation. As an accredited Member in Practice clients are protected by CIMA Member in Practice’s governance and code of ethics. Ensuring Members in Practice always act with the utmost integrity and objectivity as possible.
Pauline is also MBA qualified.
Pauline loves helping businesses to achieve their potential, grow, flourish and become everything their owners want them to be. With her qualifications, years of experience and down-to-earth approach you and your business are in good hands. Pauline will ensure that you and your business can move forward into the future with a robust and clear path in front of you.
- CIMA Member In Practice Certified (MiP)
- Chartered Institute Management Accountants (ACMA)
- Certified XERO Advisor
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Executive Management-Lancaster University
- BA (Hons) in International Business – University of Central Lancashire
- Commodity Hedging with Options and Futures – LME Euromoney Learning
- Foreign Exchange Markets – BPP
- Negotiation Mastery – BPP
- Commercial Contracts – The International Perspective – BPP
- Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management: Lancaster University
- Finance Business Partnering: Influence to Impact – University of Manchester
Chris is a business intelligence data architect, administrator and developer with Microsoft and IBM certifications that ensure business intelligence is available to enhance decision making at all levels of management.
Chris loves big data and uses his skills, qualifications and experience to show businesses the best way to achieve their goals. With his approach you can be sure your company will have the evidence needed to build efficient systems, manage complex databases and data warehouses and have the facts needed to develop business objectives and increase profit, performance and efficiency.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Data Management and Analytics – Certified 2020
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: BI Reporting – Certified 2020
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: SQL Server 2012/2014 – Certified 2016
- Microsoft Certified – Data Analyst Associate
- Microsoft Certified – Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified – Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist: SQL Server 2008 – Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- IBM Certified Specialist: Cognos TM1 10.1 Data Analysis
- IBM Certified Developer: Cognos TM1 10.1
- IBM Certified Administrator: Cognos TM1 10.1