• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Logical Bi collects the following data:• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Logical Bi with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Agree to use our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Download any materials from the website
- Book onto a training course, event or webinar held by Logical Bi.
- Logical Bi may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- SEM Rush
- Newsletter Opt-ins
How will we use your data?
Logical Bi collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with reminders, blog posts and information relevant to Logical Bi.
- Inform you about future events and developments.
- If you agree, Logical BI will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Effectively work with partner organisations.
- Sponsors and partners of events held or jointly held by Logical Bi.
How do we store your data?
Logical Bi securely stores your data at within our CRM system.
Logical Bi will keep your name, email address and telephone number for up to two years after the last interaction between the data owner and Logical Bi. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by within the CRM system.
Logical Bi would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Logical Bi from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Logical Bi’s partner network.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Logical Bi would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Logical Bi for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Logical Bi corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Logical Bi to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Logical Bi erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Logical Bi restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Logical Bi’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Logical Bi transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
+44 (0) 7739 429 495
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Help showcase the most relevant content to you on the website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Logical Bi uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Logical Bi uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Logical Bi sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 (0) 7739 429 495
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Logical Bi has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.